Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well, I don't really have any deep emotional thoughts right now. I will say that i am pretty worn out from playing in a volleyball tournament all day. Even though it didn't go as i would have like we still did pretty good and won our first game. But it proved to me that no matter what, the good, bad and my mistakes, I still jus love playing volleyball. The question lately has been whether or not I'm going to play ball in college... and i haven't decided for sure yet but i have to pretty soon. So for today my answer is yes: Volleyball in College..... as of today. This could very likely change on a daily basis. Oh Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

1 comment:

  1. ok so that sounds just like me lol.. not about sports but about my major mostly and where to go.. do u know what ur gonna major in?
    my verse throughout this whole college process:
    "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Romans 12:2

    ReplyDelete